1. Open "www.lichess.org" in your Internet Browser. 2. Menu --> Click on "PLAY" 3. Click on "Quick pairing" 4. Click on the button "10+0 Rapid" 5. You will be paired with some other player, good luck for the game!
HOW TO PRACTICE "Coordinates" ON LICHESS 1. Menu --> Hold your Mouse on "LEARN". 2. Click on the third option under this "Coordinates". 3. Click on "Find square", Click on the White King icon. 4. Click on "START TRAINING". 5. Click on the squares whose name is displayed on the screen and measure your score.
Below are the details of the Chess Middle Game Strategy Course which is one of the Best Chess Courses offered by Nagesh Chess Academy.
Many students, after taking this course showed a significant improvement in their Chess play. We encourage you to enroll for this Top Chess Course and learn the Middlegame, one of the most difficult stages of a Chess game.
Below are the details of the Chess Endgame Course which is one of the Best Chess Courses offered by Nagesh Chess Academy.
Many students, after taking this course showed a significant improvement in their Chess play. We encourage you to enroll for this Top Chess Course and learn the Endgame, one of the most important stages of a Chess game.
1. Material If you are having more material --> Endgame is better --> Exchange Pieces, especially Queens If you are having less material --> Middle Game is better --> Avoid Exchanging Pieces, try to Attack
2. Pawn Structure If your Pawn Structure is better --> Endgame is better --> Try to Exchange Pieces, especially Queens If your Pawn Structure has Weaknesses --> Middle Game is better --> Avoid exchanging Pieces, try to Attack
3. King Safety If the enemy K position is weak, do not worry about Material or Pawn Structure --> Try to open Lines and Attack the enemy K (even sacrificing Pieces or Pawns is OK), go for Checkmate If your own K position is weak, Protect your K with your Pieces, be careful which enemy Pieces are trying to Attack --> Try to exchange the enemy Pieces that are on strong Sqs
2. Hold the cursor over the Menu option "TOOLS" and Click on "Openings". You will land on the 'Chess openings page' (https://lichess.org/opening).
3. Click on the Moves displayed in the Top-Right corner of the Boxes to view the Opening you want to learn.
4. The Percentage displayed in the Top-Left corner of the Boxes is a measure of the popularity of the move. The Evaluation Bar is displayed at the side of the Board and is a measure of whether White/Black is better.
6a. You can play through the opening by clicking on the moves in the Window in Bottom Right.
6b. You can view the Name of the Opening, Name of Variation and the ECO Code at the Top of the Window in the Bottom Right.
6c. In the same window in bottom right, you can find the Popularity of a move (Percentage of games of a particular variation & Total number of games); and also the Evaluation (in Percentage for White Wins/Black Wins/Draw).
6d. You can also search and play through a different Database by Clicking on the Button at the Top of the Window in the Bottom Right.
Masters --> Database of GM Games in Lichess
Lichess database --> Database of other player games