Why Online coaching?
1. Coaching will be interactive and real time with professional certified chess trainers.
2. Classes will be at comfort of your own home at convenient timings.
3. More affordable since it saves time.
How does it work?
1. Coaching will be done online over the Internet.
2. Both student and coach share the same desktop screen on which the training chess board is displayed.
3. Both student and coach converse with each other just as in any normal phone call.
4. Assignments and Homework is given to ensure consistent practise.
5. Regular tests are conducted to appraise the performance and progress of students.
What is the duration of each session?
1. Each session is of 1 hour duration.
2. Timings of the sessions will be at fixed time slots which are as per mutual convenience.
3. In case a session is cancelled, an alternative session is organized.
4. Normally, about 4 to 8 coaching sessions per month is recommended.
What does the Student need to have?
1. A Computer, preferably a Desktop (Laptop is also ok).
2. If Webcam is also there it is good.
3. The computer needs to have a good Internet connection (Broadband/Cable).
How much does this cost?
1. Cost of training is per session.
2. In case the student signs up for bulk number of classes, attractive discounts are given.
3. Please write an email to the Chess Master at email@example.com to get more details on the Fees.
How is the Payment made?
1. Payment is made online through credit card, paypal or funds transfer.
2. Account Details for making Payment will be sent by email.
3. Coaching Fees has to be paid in advance.